Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 05:30 AM   #143
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
It seems to me that there has been a single God or Goddess of This World from before our arrival here...right up to this very moment. I'm leaning toward Goddess. Why couldn't a single being manifest as different beings? I think Lucifer got us all here...for the right or wrong reasons...for better or for worse...and then ruled secretly through Gods, Goddesses, Religions, Governments, etc. I get the feeling that the Reptilians look over Lucifer's shoulder...and tell him or her what to do to a significant degree. There could be a very tangled hierarchical web. Ignorance is probably bliss regarding this subject. I don't think there are very many of us who could handle the full impact of the situation we may be in.

I want the Reptilians to back-off...and Lucifer to retire. I want We the People of Earth to rule ourselves responsibly and sovereignly...and for the Reptilians to do likewise. Then perhaps we can constructively interact on a limited basis. This might be a new beginning...but I don't know what the hell I'm talking about or what the hell I'm doing. I don't really know that Reptilians even exist. I've never met one...that I know of...although I have encountered unseen intelligences capable of manipulating physical objects. But they didn't introduce themselves...and I didn't really want them to either.

Namaste
From what I'm gathering...it sounds like the "Gods" and "Goddess" that are spoken of here are from another star system...And I don't believe there was just "one"..on a single trip here.

Their reason for coming here...and are they all from the same family, or star system is a mystery...but I believe there are clues everywhere
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote