View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #1910
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member
 
Truthseeker360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: In the hearts of those who love me
Posts: 331
Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Friends brothers sisters please.

Please be respectfull and mindfull of others..

pk47 80% indeed maybe formed like this for dis info or whatever but the other 20% my friend some maybe by locals so we get lower and lower but my friend as im sure you know there are ways and means to accertain the truth the real the sinister the frail...

If your views are such of illuminati cia new age religion why are you here to be played as a fiddle why diddle

My friend you views are welcome if you so wish please stay and play its all good fun,

so hum ble pi i eat take a slice..it's nice...

Truthseeker360

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 05-18-2009 at 11:32 AM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote