Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:27 PM   #287
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
Oxy...Just wondered where you found the info that Ptah was Lucifer?
I'm not exactly sure. Nowhere really. It was just conjecture. I will try to retrace my steps to document what might have led me to that possibility. In the meantime...take a look at this link to an BTS forum: http://www.belowtopsecret.com/forum/...pg3#pid2881167. I guess I equated Hathor with Ptah...based upon the Hathor episode of Stargate SG-1. In this episode...Hathor is happy when she discovers that Ra has been killed. Could Amen be the Goa'uld inside of Hathor? Lucifer rebelled against God...and waged war against God. So I put 2 and 2 together...but did I get 3, 4, 5...or what? What have I done?

I guess I'm trying to contextually superimpose Creation, Heaven, Garden of Eden, Luciferian Rebellion, Temptation of Eve, Temptation of Christ, War in Heaven, Expulsion from Heaven, Expulsion from the Garden of Eden, the Exodus, the Bible, Ancient Mythologies, the Reptilian Phenomenon, the UFO Phenomenon, Ancient Technology, Secret Societies...and many, many more. The 20 Greatest Hints of What's Really Going On in the Universe!

Consider Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer. Are they three Reptilians at the top of a very ancient Theocratic Pyramid? What is their relation to Ra, Amen, and Ptah? Who was/is God the Father? Who was/is Jesus Christ? Who was/is the Holy Spirit? Who created Humanity? When Genesis says 'Let US make man in OUR image'...does this not imply a committee of Non-Human Beings intelligently designing Human Beings? Who owns Humanity? Who controls Humanity? Are Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer really Reptilian/Human Hybrids in Earth History? Was/is Michael really Jesus? I bet you can't guess who Lucifer was/is? And what about Gabriel? We don't hear much about Gabriel...do we? Why?

Consider a three-way power struggle between Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer...over the ownership and control of the Human Race. Could these three factions be the three components of the Trilateral Commission...and the Trilateral Insignia seen on some "Alien" Spacecraft? I've heard that there are three major Under Ice Bases in Antarctica. Is there a common meeting place in this area where the Policy Committee of the Bilderberg Group meets to discuss our fate? What would Bill Cooper say? What would Alex Collier say?

Think Zionism vs Teutonic Zionism. Think Kabbalists vs Nazis. Think of Jesus and His Followers (in spirit...and not in name only) trying to break up this family feud. Also think of what happens to a police officer who tries to break up a marital fight. He gets crucified. Could the World Wars really have been a couple of fire-fights in a huge ongoing Star War for the Control of the Universe?

I have said repeatedly that I would like to have a drink with Lucifer when this thing gets resolved. But you know...I would like to have a drink with Michael, Gabriel, and Lucifer when this thing gets resolved. Come to think of it...perhaps that's the only way this thing will be resolved. Actually...maybe they should smoke the peace-pipe with some really fine Acapulco Gold or some Mauwi Wowie!

Seriously...in the Stargate SG-1 episode titled 'The Fifth Race'...an Asgard Alien describes four races (with one no longer present - the Ancients)...and describes Humanity as being the 'Fifth Race'. Could we possibly be dealing with four Reptilian races represented by Ra, Gabriel, Michael, and Lucifer...with Ra no longer physically present...but represented by Amen aka The Goa'uld aka "The Hidden God"? Are Gabriel, Michael, Lucifer, and Humanity really Sons and Daughters of God (Ra)? When the Vatican refers to Aliens as being "Our Brothers"...they might not be kidding or using a euphemistic figure of speech. If Amen manifests as Interdimensional Reptilians Who Hate Humans...could this hatred arise from the brutal gang of facts that the Creation of Man is what caused War in Heaven and the Extermination of Ra's Race?

What is the true nature of the soul? If there are five races (three Physical Reptilian, one Human, and one Interdimensional Reptilian)...do all of these races draw from the same Well of Souls? Are Humans quite literally possessed by the Souls of the Ancients? Do we possess the Knowledge of the Ancients...much of which we are not evolved enough to handle? Is this why we have been genetically detuned...and are only able to use a small percentage of our brain capacity? Is this why we do not remember our past lives? Perhaps we have "Great Potential" but "Have Much to Prove." We're not doing too good...are we?

I wonder as I wander through inner-space and cyber-space. Perhaps someday 'they' will allow me to wander through outer-space...but I just felt my choke-chain tighten...and I thought I heard 'Bad Human'!

Namaste

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-05-2010 at 12:18 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote