View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 10:12 AM   #1338
Tesmo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear friends,

This is my first post on this thread, but I have this strong desire to share this with you.
Lots of you maybe know this all ready, but hear it is.
I was investigating 2012 a last 7 years, and all I was found is some conclusion and some forecast with no evidence or very
week point of a view. All I was finding on this mater was affecting me with a fear and not understanding of the point.
But deep in my heart I was feeling incredible joy and love relating this mater. And this was my engine to keep searching. All this
talks about Doom-Day, aliens, NWO, Nibiru, prophecy al kind nobody was telling me what to do. TILL NOW.
I was following this tread from a start and I was thinking that is just another forum about 2012 and doom-day. Than come this meditation, and I was not sure for what. What can we do against all of them ? But anyway I was there every Saturday.
I have this felling that we can do something, sorry not something, but everything. We can fight this "war" with the most powerful
weapon in this universe-OUR MIND. And if we deciding with all our hearts, nobody can stand a front as. We can Change future and accepting 2012 with love and happiness. We are RAINBOW WARRIOS.
Now I understand what dear Astalwalker wont from as. Like I said before, this is nothing new, or something revolutionary, but now I have this incredible felling of power in me and I wonted to share this with you.
Thank you all...
Tesmo is offline   Reply With Quote