View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 04:09 AM   #12
Spiritelemental
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Defending sacred ground by Alex Collier

Hello Lisa,

I have watched many youtube videos of Billy Meier and some of the people that met him and were a part of his group for a while. I also watched the full presentation made by Wendelle Stevens on Billy Meier and the evidence is very conclusive for the real existence of the Pleidians.

I havent read most of the written material directly given to Meier from the Pleidians, mainly because I havent found it yet. The original writings seem to be hard to come by. So I cant really claim to know everything about Meier.

The reason I believe in Alex Collier is because of his lectures and because his book touches on so many things and really helps to give some clarity on our species as a whole. The Andromedans are a more advanced race than the Pleidians as far as I know.

I base this conclusion of mine on information given by the Andromedans. They say that the original humans that first settled in the Milky Way galaxy settled in the Lyra system and they had blue, red and auburn colored skin. The Andromedans themselves have blue skin, so one might say that they are closely related genetically to the original human template/blueprint.

They go on to say that the races of earth are in fact all atrophied forms of the original human being that use to live here. The original Terrans had green skin, but due to nuclear war their genetics were damaged and the cellular memory of the glandular system disappeared and the species digressed.

From the original green color, we went to red (the native american Indians) and then to yellow (the asian races) then to brown (the middle eastern races) then to black ( the African races) and lastly white ( the cocasion races). So europeans are the most damaged genetically and the Andromedans say we all have edema.. if I remember correctly. This is why I feel that the Pleidians evolved later than the Andromedians and/or suffered some ill effects of a nuclear war that damaged their genetics. They are not as pure genetically as the Andromedans. The original green colored humans had copper in their blood and it was blue as a result. Blue blood true blood, to put it another way. We lost our higher genetics and are now stuck in an iron based blood system.

The Andromedians say the original race of Terrans was taken over by the Draconians more than 300 thousand years ago, and we were redesigned and genetically engineered to be a slave race (I know that the pleidians told Meier that the human race on this planet was taken over 357 thousand years ago). As we exist today, we are a type of hybrid creature that came as a result of mixing the original human race with the higher ape genetics.

What Im not clear on is whether we were still green after the Dracos had their way with us.

This a side, it is the Native Americans that have the strongest gene pool and are closest to the original human form.

If you could supply me with the many detailed writings from Billy Meier, given directly to him by the Pleidians, I would be most appreciative. That way I can fully consider the two sources and decide for myself which is true and how they fit together. Thanks,

Spirit Elemental

Last edited by Spiritelemental; 03-09-2010 at 04:19 AM.
Spiritelemental is offline   Reply With Quote