View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 11:50 AM   #3127
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I guess, there's really no need to put more log on the fire...but I wanted to stress one simple thing here...

...it is really sad to see how we, as humanity, are still struggling to learn our lessons. Unfortunately, there are still so many out there that are leaded to handle just following their OWN agenda...and among other, to suppress the real and ultimate truth from the rest of the humanity.

And this goes so far to even threat another human being who's just trying to present, with best intentions, his own point of view of our possible future ??? Sadly enough that even those, who sit "somewhere on the top" (this is at least what they think they're, being THE TOP), can't recognise that we're all sitting in the same Shi....!

But as a reminder...and no matter who you are, think about the possibility that "the last will be first, and the first will be last" !

Astralwalker, dear friend...even if I can't agree up to 100 % with you ( with your views and with what you presented), I recognise your truth...it's close to mine...and that's why I stand for, to keep this project alive. Nexus might be the biggest BS for some, but it definitely touches the hearts of many other in one or another way.

I just want to say THANK YOU for your bravery to stepp forward and reveal some obviously pretty "unpleasent" things for many other. Let them be!

I'm with you in your heart...and you're with me in my heart. No need to worry!!!!

respect
malletzky
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote