View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 04:26 PM   #3288
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

MAPPING THE WORLD GRID
by David Hatcher Childress

What is the World Grid? How can it be it mapped? What does it do? Why should we be concerned about it? What does it have to with anti-gravity?

In my many travels around the world in search of lost cities and ancient mysteries I have often wondered if there was some link connecting many of the ancient megalithic sites. Some years ago I discovered that there was no such thing as a coincidence. If the placement of ancient sites was no coincidence, what then was the overall organizing principle for the carefully laid out world wide pattern?

Are megalithic sites laid out on a grid? What is a grid anyway? According to my large and trusty Webster's dictionary, a grid is " a network of uniformly spaced horizontal and perpendicular line, specifically one used for locating points (as on a map, chart or aerial photograph) by means of a system of coordinates."

In other words, we are speaking about an intelligent geometric pattern into which, theoretically, the Earth and its energies are organized--- and possibly in which the ubiquitous ancient megalithic sites are also positioned.

What we are speaking of is fundamentally different from longitudinal and latitudinal lines that we are so familiar with from conventional geography. Proponents of the Earth Grid theory suggest that the grid lines are actually of a more basic nature than the more arbitrary, later conventions of cartography.

However the familiar image of the Earth as a globe girded in a lattice of longitude and latitude lines helps us understand what an Earth Grid, based on more primary energy lines, might be like. I say "energy lines" particularly, because one of the most consistent observations readers will encounter in this book is that the geometric pattern of the Earth Grid is energetic in nature. And that this Earth energy, organized into a precise web, was once, and can be again, the source of a free and inexhaustible supply of power, once empowering older civilizations of high technological achievement. Most Grid theorists state confidently that this Grid technology can be reclaimed again---today.

While UFOs are a very controversial subject, which may contribute to its perennial popularity, some theorists claim that there is a fundamental relation between UFO phenomenon and magnetic-vortex-gravity anomalies in the Grid. This subject will be discussed in the book.

From the book: antigravity and the world grid by David Hatcher Childress
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...d.htm#contents

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote