View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 11:08 PM   #828
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malletzky View Post
I just had a great conversation with my six year doughter. She asked me if I can also see "the eye" sometimes at night, as she does!

She explained that few nights ago she awaked and saw "the eye" watching at her. She closed her eyes hoping that "the eye" would dissapear, but it was still there. And no matter if she looked left or right, "the eye" followed...

Now this is amazing. And if you would know my daughter as I do, you would believe every word...

Just to mention that she was not scared this time, altough she is scared by so many other things.

So any Idea what this could be?

By the way, she just said that she also see some other "patterns" as well, as circles, rectangles etc.
She prommised she'll try to draw "the eye" and the patterns tomorrow after school. I'm curious about it...
HelloMalletsky

I've no answer to this either. But I feel that if you could make your daughter get in communication with the " eye " she will find out for herself what it means .
Children are using more of their right brain at that age and it's common they are in contact with realms that adults can't see anylonger unless open enough.

kindness
mudra

Last edited by mudra; 02-02-2009 at 11:16 PM.
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote