Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #267
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Human/Draconian vs Human/Anunnaki? Ra vs Hathor? God vs Lucifer? Humans perfectly possessed by the Goa'uld? Goa'uld = Interdimensional Reptilians? I'm just looking for clues in the ancient mythologies which might reflect reality. Pro-Ra = Zionist? Anti-Ra = Teutonic Zionist? Horus/Jesus opposed (and connected) to all of the above...but decidedly pacifist? Kabbalists vs Nazis vs Andromedans/True Followers of Jesus? Ra/God killed during War in Heaven? Think various factions of Reptilians and various factions of Humans...and how they are connected. Think religious and political cross-pollination by the major Human and Reptilian factions. The major factions may be Human/Reptilian vs Human/Reptilian. Humanity may be a Frankenstein's Monster Genetics Experiment by the Reptilians Gone Bad!! "Let US make Man in Our image." In Genesis...God was sorry that 'he' made Humans. We're Out of Control!! Were we the pet project of Ptah/Lucifer/Isis/Hathor/Semiramis/Mary/et al (one real being behind the mythologies)...who sort of owns and controls Humanity (knows all of the genetic secrets and intricacies of Humanity)...who created Humanity...and may be on the verge of destroying Humanity...because the Dracs are getting tough and closing in via the New World Order aka The Kingdom of God (Ra) - 'if I can't have them...nobody can!' I'm seeing an orgy of good, evil, sanity, insanity, selfishness, altruism, Human/Reptilian Gods and Goddesses, endless power struggles, atrocities, etc. I really think the really bright and really top level Jesuits probably know more about all of this than anyone...and that 'Disclosure' is all about Theology. I think Richard Hoagland understood this...and the importance of sacred geometry and hyperdimensional physics. Unfortunately...the lies are different at every level...and who knows how many levels there are??? We may be in the middle of a really nasty Star War to see who gets to be Master of the Universe.

What a tangled web of ? Help!

Namaste
ODM...you crack me up sometimes....

Isn't the Goa'uld from that series Stargate? I have only seen a few episodes of it..but here is what I did get from that larva thingy....

Larva is an animal that is a juvenile form many animals undergo before metamorphosis into adults

Now I noticed that this larva has gone into the area of the solar plexus....where the chakra for the "soul" is.

So it appears that this larva thingy is taking over the soul. And the eye thing is showing it is also in control of the third eye...and being taken over by what I would presume is the "eye of Horus"..or possibly "Ra"

Also it is placed in the solar plexus and done so with a "cross"...as in bearing a cross....very interesting metaphor there

Also the hand thing...the power to destroy with what is another energy center..in the hands....quite the opposite of the Riki energy to "heal" from the hands.

But this is a Hollywood production..with many creative writers..that have read the same things about Egyptian folklore as we have been seeing here.

Now I have not seen the last episodes..but does that larva thing ever change? Become an adult....evolve? Just wondering

Last edited by BROOK; 01-11-2010 at 06:36 PM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote