View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 12:07 AM   #1
Arcana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Obama is a NWO Puppet but that does give HOPE

Today America voted in its first black president. Something most people never thought they would see. If you had told me five years ago that america's next president would be a black man I would have laughed at you. So would have ninety per cent of the world.
Do I feel Obama will bring around change? Make the world a better place. The short answer to that question is NO. Obama is bought and paid for by the NWO for that very reason. So that the people would feel hope and again believe in the system. This is how the NWO works. They divide and conquer people. So that the people who doubt them will be laughed at by those who will use Obama as an example of how the system does work. We all love a rags to riches tale. However, Obama's story is NOT a rags to riches tale. It has been proven that Obama is a cousin of George Bush and Dick Cheney.
It's all about the bloodlines and they are all related to the queen of England.

I find that the adulation and the use of the word "Messiah" around Obama is quite scary.
I feel that Obama has been set up to be the man who will go down in history for many reasons. One of course being the first black president. Also the man who will bring around world war 3.
His mentor is a man called Zbigniew Brzezinski. Who has a distrust of Russia. Obama has already stated that he wants the youth to join the military and that war with Iran or Russia is NOT of the table.

However, hope is the word I want to emphazise on. More and more people are becoming aware of the hidden hand and the agendas put forward by the New World Order.
Today people are feeling more hope in their hearts than they have felt in a long time. This is a good thing. Hope is contagious. Hope is all we have got. Hope is what gets us through. Hope is what makes us fight for a better tomorrow.
It is so good to see people of all races, creeds and religions coming together. United in hope. It is good to see young people having a dream for the first time in years.
If only one good thing comes out of Obama is that he has given the youth hope and the chance to dare to dream.
I congratulate america for proving once again that hope and dreams can and do come true.
I also hope that Obama does turn out to be the man of peace and love that he proclaims to be and that he will not let his strings be pulled to much by the NWO. Who paid for his campaigns in the first place. Because it is them who put him there. Also he will have to becareful because look what happened to another man who tried to change things for the better. His name was JF Kennedy.
However, Obama has something on his side that JFK didn't have. That is a slightly more informed public that is growing everyday.

So keep that hope in your heart educate yourself and others. It may one day help save the world.

Last edited by Arcana; 11-06-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Arcana is offline   Reply With Quote