View Single Post
Old 10-06-2009, 09:46 PM   #74
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, Etc.

"He is alone"

Sounds lonely.

Perhaps there is More to the story.

Perhaps "God" does actually have a reason after all for giving it's Sons and Daughters free will. Perhaps there actually is a reason for it all other than just some dream that you are bound to disappear into. Perhaps Jesus was not lying when he said there is a crown waiting for you.

For me, I find it an important to understand that the infinite consciousness is infinite. I will not limit it based on my own human beliefs and perceptions. As soon as I think I've got "God" all figured out, I've created a graven image. The human mind cannot possibly fathom the entirety of infinity. However, we can get back into the divine flow of things, we can surrender to the will of infinity within ourselves and count on it for all of our needs, inspiration, protection, and creative impluses.

Do we choose to take up our rightful role as co-creators, to take dominion over our planet as we were commanded by the Elohim from day one? Or do we continue to give up our power waiting for something outside of us to come do it all for us?

I believe God has infinity to give and no desire to take. It only wants you to become More. But it will not force you to do so. Should you choose to sit around waiting for God to show up and reward those who 'didn't screw up', you may find yourself waiting eternally.

Those who multiply the talents will have their own talents multiplied. Those who hide them in the ground will have them taken away.

We are here to learn and become more, not disappear in a bad dream. We must awaken to reality, don't go back to sleep, or we will miss the wedding feast.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote