Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 01:05 AM   #289
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Well now...in a short summery thus far, I see Thoth..coming from the area of Atlantis. Bringing with him the secrets of great technology that we have all been made to believe was there at the time,

Weather or not that technology was extraterrestrial...or divine...or a combination of both is yet to be discovered. But with such great power..from whatever the source is....as was also eluded to in Atlantis..that power got corrupted...miss used. for Dark purposes.

So...lets look at the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.

Great information, about the flower of life, the merkaba, and much sacred geometry....also the ability to control life and death....and the "here after". So here you have tablets...spread all over the internet. You can access it and the words and all. However...as with most great secrets...I believe there is something missing. A key. Otherwise...with enough people out there reading and using the information....they would have captured the secret long ago.

So...the mystery remains for now...and the key hidden for all but those who can find it. The tablets, and Thoth, as much as says so in one of the verses....

Thus finish I my writings. Keys
let them be to those who come after.
But only to those who seek my wisdom,
for only for these am I the Key and the Way.

Now....the tablets were widely shown to be used by Alister Crowley for his magic....I believe he also has something called "discs" from the writings.

If the PTB have been using this source...and the Reptilians have been using this source...and lets just say for arguments sake...it is extraterrestrial.....then maybe these "Gods" were for real...and made into the "religions" that followed.
Example....Isis..used as a templet of the Virgin Mary, and Baby Jesus.....Hmmm
And if that is the case....then there must be some of the clues in the Bible as well..for those that have the "wisdom" to obtain the key....Then again..they might have the Key itself and unlock the door.

Just hoping if that is the case...they really do have the wisdom, and the heart to use it for the sake of preserving humanity..and not the opposite.

Because...I believe that some have this key that are controlling in powerful places....and that means the "key" is out there...being used.....and it would involve the same sacred geometry that Thoth also eludes to. And with that comes great power....and deception.

Last edited by BROOK; 01-13-2010 at 01:16 AM.
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote