View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:36 PM   #31
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The US Constitution

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
To me...executive orders, NSC memos, alphabet agencies, security classifications which exclude Presidents, black projects, treaties, the secret government, etc, etc...are end-runs around the Constitution. To me...the President should be an ambassador...to communicate and promote the decisions of the Senate and Congress...and not establish policy. If the President is too powerful...all the bad-guys have to do is buy themselves a President...and buy the Mass Media...and they have themselves a country. The Federal Reserve is more powerful than the legitimate U.S. Government...and is yet another end-run around the Constitution. 'National Security' can be used to hide all manner of corruption and subversion. This should not be. The states should exercise the most authority and power available to them under the Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. is not a part of the United States of America...and not under the U.S. Constitution. Some say that Washington D.C. operates under the tyrannical Lex Fori. The occult symbolism in Washington D.C. is very creepy. The Constitution can be suspended...and the country placed under Martial Law. Continuity of Government should be Continuity of Constitution. The Constitution is on the Endangered Species List. Safeguards and correctives need to be immediately put into action to correct past and present subversion...and to reestablish the Constitution with the original intent of the nation's founders. Finally, a Constitutional Convention would be a disaster. We are actually quite close to having a Con-Con. I see a Manufactured Constitutional Crisis in my crystal ball.
I agree with every word.

Except that I've never heard of Lex Fori. What is it?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote