View Single Post
Old 08-08-2009, 04:39 AM   #56
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Steven Greer Interview Discussion

Hello All,

This interview was a failure on almost all levels.

Here you have before you an opportunity to finally speak with a often requested interviewee ( since Camelot launched) and to some "the spark" to the movement of UFO disclosure platforms. As a result, you choose to "badger the witness" with a stuck in time concept of who said what and why they shouldn't have? Wow! Unacceptable. Kerry and Bill in my opinion was trying to maintain credibility due to their over reactions specifically towards a highly statured person in their own field of study. The topic should have been raised and discussed, but not ongoing leaving virtually no time for anything productive. Fortunately, for all of us, Dr. Greer in his answers/responses provided information and descriptions of events that would have never been heard otherwise. It became embarrassing to me when Kerry kept going back to the same subject of the positive E.T.s comment, and made certain she looked into the camera on occassion while doing so. You can have different perspectives, but that's not how you represent them in open dialogue.

Almost all of us has wanted this interview for a very long time, and this was the best foot put forward. I think the most sound and professional action that should be taken from Kerry and Bill regarding this interview, (in particularly Kerry) is an apology to us as supporters of their efforts, and to Steve Greer as supporters of his efforts and interviewee for literally dominating this opportunity with a less than critical subject matter.

You see...Disclosure won't come if people are afraid of who's up there. You can introduce the bad news to the public after they have handled the shocking, but good news first. Dr. Greer and The Disclosure Project was and is still the most nationally organized initiative respected for it's effort introducing the UFO reality to the public. They remain also the best positioned platform to apply pressure for full disclosure. We should be mindful of that when we're applauding Camelot's approach to this interview.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote