View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 03:06 PM   #1130
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

[QUOTE]Blessings!!

I congratulate you that you have opened your Chakras!! You did do it quickly and so your body accelerated as you did so!! If you feel body aches or a bit of dis-orientation(like you are stepping on two different grounds!!) This is your clearing old energies!!!To access the fabric of consciousness will take time,my friend...Have patience though-it is worth the work!! Many that have learned or meditated a long time have not accessed this yet(myself included)

Some have accessed this point by shamanic herbs(which is why PTB make it more illegal in most places more than street drugs!!!) Others have had near death experiences that allows the Pineal Gland to activate and their higher self or Guides sent them back to finish their purpose on Earth....Some have been tenacious and do not have family or heavy schedules that they can work on meditations with frequencies and detoxes,etc and have been successful!! A rare number just have a "gift"!!! All I can say is that if your visions do not look psychodelic....and it is always when the body is prone..
you probably have not activated yet!!

No worries though!!! Many are working toward this and it is IMPORTANT to prepare your body and mind with knowledge,to de-program past views & energies,to do emotional clearing,make changes that are condusive to your new vantage point-the rest will come!!! And just relax in your knowing Truth!!!

Much Love & Light to you & your family!!!
Sara[QUOTE]

Namaste Sara

Thankyou

I have been look into pineal gland and various methods of activation so i may hopefully experience
I am now looking more into the meditation, previously i was not ready to learn and did not wish to cloud my mind with various methods practices etc etc.
Having looked at your recommended link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gpjJUbPfzY

The chakra was something i had not looked into but sang to me,so i am now looking into this and Astralwalkers recommendation.
I am also reading pdf

[QUOTE]Samarkis I highly reccomend the free e-books from www.michaelsharp.org !!!
They are so well written on understanding one's personal power I cannot over
compliment this!!!!!!!!!! Pls download the pdf's!!!!![QUOTE

[QUOTEt is IMPORTANT to prepare your body and mind with knowledge,to de-program past views & energies,to do emotional clearing,make changes that are condusive to your new vantage point-the rest will come!!! And just relax in your knowing Truth!!![QUOTE]

I have been doing this i feel all my life and i am now understanding why i have choosen the paths i have taken.
And the closer to 2012 i come i will realize more of the Truths that are locked within at a much accellerated rate.

I have never had a faith of my own, never practised, which box to tick on various documents ,dentist doctors etc

But also with an open mind to the many religions in fact a respect admiration that it followers have, something in common to share a community a oneness.
But i also see a lot of war over various religious reasons and have never felt pulled to religion or belief.

Having this open mind and not being tied to a certain belief that is allways
paramountally right above all, has been easier for me to see the Truth within this thread.

For several years i have brought my son and daughter up the best i know how with uncondittional love both ways.What a blessing they truly are.

I have come across many times within this thread and links about Vegatarianisam.
My original thoughts were what we are taught or programmed as young children that meat is essential.
Whilst bring up our children we decided that we would eat as healthly as possible no pre packaged food all fresh meals fruit veg.
Naturally over time we have cut out virtually all meat except chicken,and now this is being left by all .
I think we are naturally progressing to to this.

emotional clearing /changes new vantage point will pm you at some stage.

Love @ Light to you and yous and to all.

We research alone but share and learn as One.

colour shakra.jpg
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote