View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 05:05 PM   #250
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Dear Friends,

I totally agree that we have to keep this as simple as possible.

It is hard for me, since there is much that I still do not understand. As I said earlier I do not know all the answers of the Universe, I’m not teacher, not a messiah, not a prophet, not a merit and not a spiritual authority what so ever.

I am what I am, I'm momentary in this body and I have dedicated my existence here to help in the transformation process of this Planet and the Life force present here, as we are approaching at the end of Great Cycle – 2012 Nexus Event.

I’m aware that the process of learning never stops, and everyday I assimilate, I grow more both intellectually and spiritually, and I’m replacing old input that was proven wrong or false presented and I move on…on my path.

As I can see lately, more and more are starting to walk in the same direction.

I think that I had figured out the basics, how they did it in the past

It will take a time to construct good presentation for it, but I will try do assemble it as soon as possible.

To understand all this that we are doing, we have to back in time, search the ancient temples and the knowledge that is left there.

So to understand about the future we first have to travel back in time...

I hope you will enjoy this ride...

I will put UNDER CONSTRUCTION line so people will be aware that is not finished and that It will be updated.

- UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

This is Borobudur Temple in Indonesia>>

Officially, Borobudur is a ninth-century Mahayana Buddhist monument in Magelang, Central Java, Indonesia. But, it is much older then that. The monument complex comprises six square platforms topped by three circular platforms, and is decorated with 2,672 relief panels and 504 statues of Rama citizens. A main dome, located at the center of the top platform, is surrounded by 72 Rama citizens seated inside perforated stupa.

As I was saying earlier, the whole Buddha Tradition we today know of, or the stories that are false presented before us, are all twisted up side down. It’s deliberately presented in that way, so we do not see the clear picture.

Because, once we understand our past, we will understand how the dynamics of these physical bodies that we are in now, works and how to free ourselves from the Elite control using the natural Chi energy that flows everywhere.

So there is not one Buddha. There was whole race of Buddhas.

And I can tell you for sure…they certainly were not primitive…they absolutely knew what they were doing, when they created their monumental structures that are in fact devices for generating huge amounts of mana (or pure prana if you like) into one place.

I have studied their monuments and I have discovered that they used sharp spikes (to serve as antennas) to cut the scalar waves from the surrounding space, to direct them down towards the device and distribute them towards all meditators.

Does it start to make sense?

Not yet, but it will start to make sense very soon.

They we all tuning into the Planetary Psionic Field jus as the same people go to Internet Cafe to connect to the Internet.

It’s all there, we are just not looking. But before you look, you have to break down all your previous belief systems, religion stuff and false generated input. And once you remove that from your sight, you start to see clearly and only what is.

They constructed some of those monuments with pure psychokinetic energy (but before you start to laugh please let me finish), and they knew perfectly what they are building. They understood the Geometry, the structure, the elements that are needed, the directions and distribution of the Chi flow, the Structure of the Matter.

And they were using sound (that is why there are so many bells that generated the correct sound effect) to penetrate to Earth’s energy field. Not to mention the importance of the proportions of their MANA GENERATORS – their Yantras and Mandalas. The perfect geometry of the whole structure. And the most important thing…they used all this to generate or project psionic energy of the consciousness.

They were all tuning into Oneness, and travelled into higher realms of reality through this giant devices.

There is no clear understanding of planetary mediation if we do not understand those ancient dynamics and how they did it. It’s all there. We just have to start looking for answer to our questions…is simply there… staring into our face.

Just like in a circuit board…there are rules in which directions the electrical currents will flow, all according to the elements involved in its design.

Its all there, we just have to copy it and study it. They hold all the clues of how psionic energy can be generated, focused and projected.

Under construction…
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote