View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #232
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The United States of the Solar System

Part of this post is taken from a previous post on this thread...but I combined it with some pertinent questions...and submitted them (in a slightly modified form) to abraxasinas...who claims to represent the Council of Thuban. I don't know what to make of abraxasinas or the Council of Thuban...but the statements, and answers to questions, are truly exceptional and one of a kind. I am open to new insights...but I am very wary of deception. Answers to my previous questions have appeared to be somewhat evasive and unnecessarily complex. I'm not sure what the agenda is here. The next post will reveal the abraxasinas answers in orange print. Use extreme discernment. This may be excellent practice for what I think may be on the horizon.

To me...taking a long, hard look at Solar System Governance (SSG) is the key to extricating ourselves from this mess. This includes looking at who controls DUMB and Secret Space Program activities throughout the Solar System. It includes an honest and penetrating look at Theolgy and Theocracy. It includes why we are here...and how we got here...and any major ancient or contemporary binding deals which were cut with Human or Non-Human Races. There may be some deals and situations which have existed for thousands (or millions?) of years...which may be nearly impossible to get out of. If we are Prisoners of War on a Prison Planet with Grey Guards and a Reptilian Warden...what are our options...exactly? Are various Earth Nations in league with various competing Alien Nations? Who really and truly are the three major factions in this Solar System? We need to look at the very deep and hidden underlying factors, factions, and individuals who really determine what goes down in this Solar System. Who really writes the scripts. Someone does. We'd better find out who. Fast. I keep feeling that we are running out of time...and that we are actually on borrowed time. Beware of Cornered Megalomaniacs. If we push their buttons...they might push some very nasty buttons. The answer...my friend...may be deep beneath the Western United States...and the United States of America may have very little to do with it. No proof. Just more speculation. The horror. Please keep asking and answering these questions on an ongoing basis:

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the Annunaki? With Nibiru? With Aldebaran? With Sirius A? With Sirius B? With the Pleiades? With Andromeda? With Interdimensional Reptilians? With the Greys? With ET Humans?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Zionism? Teutonic Zionism? Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) the United Nations? The Vatican? The City of London? Washington D.C.?

What are the ten most important binding documents, agreements, covenants, and treaties in the Solar System?

Which nations, religions, and races are associated with (or are in league with) Gabriel? Michael? Lucifer?

Who are the Founders or the Ancients? Where are they? Who are they loyal to? Who is loyal to them?

Are the exotic 'Secret' Technologies and Nuclear Weapons Really Ancient Human Technologies?

What is the true nature of Original Sin and the War in Heaven?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This Solar System?

Who are the Gods and Goddesses of This World?

Who owns and operates the Solar System?

Who is Babylon in modernity?

Who owns Humanity?

These questions may be more important than you think. They may be more important than you can think. What do you think? Do you think? Come-on! THINK!!!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-24-2010 at 05:03 PM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote