View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 01:46 PM   #22
Jnana
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jump Room to Mars.... a second witness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
I think Basiago completely lost my confidence and faith somewhere around then.
This is by design. All of these things are real - teleportation, time travel, chronoscreens, and much more. There is some truth in what he is saying. Although I have major doubts about some of the events occuring as he describes them, I wouldn't be surprised if he was involved in a program like he describes as a child. He is making himself an object of ridicule in order to discredit the notion that anything like this ever occured. He may be so messed up that he actually believes what he is saying and can't even tell the difference between the real and the totally ridiculous any more. I actually feel sorry for the guy.

If you want another look at the background behind some of these technologies, I highly recommend Paul Schatzkin's biography of Townsend Brown (pictured holding a disc to the left): Defying Gravity The Parallel Universe of T. Townsend Brown. Brown's daughter describes travelling on a special "flight" as follows:

Quote:
It was definitely NOT the kind of situation where you can take note of the design of the thing. I was reminded - this is a silly comparison but it might work - of an elevator. You enter from what you think is the front and stand there feeling all safe and secure and aware of what is going on. Facing the door because that's what you have been trained to do. You know: walk in, turn around and wait. But what happens when the exit door is behind you and it just quietly opens to a whole new scene?
There is another section on how when a mole (spy) was discovered in one of the labs, Townsend Brown went through a fairly lengthy exercise of making himself and the technology he was working on look ridiculous. This technique has been in use for a long time.

Last edited by Jnana; 09-04-2009 at 01:54 PM.
Jnana is offline   Reply With Quote