View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:03 PM   #471
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Has anybody yet tried to convert our mathematical system to a basis of twelve and check elemental numbers like Pi and Phi there?
Your point is well taken. We have to be open to every new option that becomes available to our consciousness.

I think that one of the best people to answer your question is Carl Munck since he did a remarkable research in this mathematical area.

But unfortunately James Furia told me that he does not use phone or computers and he is keeping a low profile.

I hope someone will find him and ask him if he can join us. His knowledge in that specific mathematical area is unique and it’s priceless. I’m sure that he did many more calculations that he didn’t share with the public domain.

In any case, I will have to concentrate on the meditation now and few other things.

I think that your idea is ok. I agree that there is a huge potential in the research in the direction you broth out. Also there is a possibility that few others out there had all ready done this kind of research.

In any case, what we need it will be attracted to us in the exact time we needed.

Regards,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote