View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #57
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Destroyer Star & The Future of mankind

More from my notes from past radio shows:

Bill Deagle interview of John DiNardo on October 11, 2007: "Approach of the Destroyer Dwarf Star"
  • As the arm of the galaxy moves up and down through the galactic plane we're moving into a photon belt, a debris field, where there are asteroids and comets and 74% of the planetary systems in our galaxy are binary systems (2 stars).
  • 80% of our society is within 100 miles of coastal areas that could be devastated.
  • Every 3,600 years on an orbit, there's a planet that comes by. It is a member of our solar system. We have a distant sun in our solar system and it orbits around it, too.
  • The planet is a collapsed star that's huge.
  • 1982 NY Times article said something is tugging Uranus and Neptune before the PTB stifled the info.
  • Horizon Project - save them. (??? What I meant.)
  • The alignment of the center of the earth and the center of the sun and the center of the galaxy Dec 21, 2012. B4 or after - things will be happening.
  • Dwarf star rather than a planet.

I'm really confused about the term "dwarf star."

An online dictionary definition includes our sun in the definition of a dwarf star:

"A star, such as the sun, having relatively low mass, small size, and average or below average luminosity."

I guess my notes are indicating that there is a collapsed star/dwarf star that is orbiting like a planet.

???
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote