View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 03:58 PM   #45
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Keep this in mind. According to God/Aton (notA/God?!) the expression 'As Above, So Below' is one of his 'Universal Laws'. In other words it's the same mess up there, as it is down here. Now, with tis knowledge in the back of my head, how can these Galactic Federation guys expect me to completely trust them & blindly follow there 'orders'. 'Cause that's the essence of their messages: you're either with us, or against us & when you're with us, you do as you're told. Why don't they dump some video footage on YouTube, where they show us what they look like, a couiple of clear shots of their enormous fleet of motherships, etc. Instead it's just words & words & words. With an undertone that we all screwed up big time, should feel very guilty & are actually a bunch of worms in a can. We are sinners! From the moment we're born!
Now, I grew up in a catholic inviroment & had to go to church every sunday, untill I was 10 years old & refused to go any longer & I never understood what this whole 'Jesus died for our sins' trip was about. I mean, whether he did or didn't, I was still a sinner, according to the priests. And I could pray 24/7 for forgiveness (For what? Stealing cookies?) it would be all in vain. Sinners we were, sinners we are, & sinners we'll be 'till the end of time. Amen. And now I read that these lovely, holy Space Hippies from Sirius, who are gonna beam me up when the **** hits the fan, worship a magisterial maniac called Aton. Now, if he's the 'good guy', so is George W. Bush!

Last edited by TRANCOSO; 10-20-2009 at 06:11 PM.
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote