View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 04:31 PM   #126
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ara View Post
Barry while reading The Voice pdf I came across something you wrote and would like to ask you about it if I may?

You said the Greys and the Reptilians (speaking about the ETs not the drones) cannot fully acclimatize due to our atmosphere, so I wonder, are they creating human hybrids using both their genetics?
Correct, some species, that would make sense i think yes

Dan Burisch, another whistleblower , has worked with a Being he refers to as J-ROD. Apparently the J-Rods are a future evolution of human yet they seem to portray some reptilian traits. They seem to be a cross between grey/reptilian/human.

Yet another future human evolution Dan Burisch is aware of is distinctly Tall White in appearance. They are referred to as Tall Blonds though.

Maybe the Tall Whites are genetic descendants of Tall Blonds? Could the Tall Blonds of tomorrow be the Tall White/Human hybrids of today?
depending on the perception, the psychological make up of each individual, sees these beings as it fits their perception/acceptance levels, so might well be same type of beings. That is a very feasible assumption yes

All the Best,

Ara

My regards

THE WATCHER AKA BMK