View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 10:51 AM   #1423
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

I am of the opinion that people should choose freely what musicfile they prefer at this stage (at least until something most everyone agrees on has crystallized itself clearly). In my opinion it is the meditative state of Being/Peace/Joy that matters, and not so much how one "gets there". Rigid directives scares people off, while openess welcomes them in.

I hope people reading this thread understand that their participation is most welcome as long as you harmonize with the overall intent of spreading Peace and Joy. This thing is still "under development", and so is many peoples relationship with meditation. Different files/methods etc. is being tried out at this stage, and so it is on the individual level. This is only natural. Given some time something more stable will crystallize itself as we move forward.

As for the new website it looks pretty good to me. However, on the very front page where people go first there should perhaps be a very short summary of all you need to know to particiapte on a weekly basis. Just a short note on the intent behind this thing, and the day/time etc.

Thanks
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote