View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 05:35 AM   #1794
Kari Lynn
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Quote:
no cheat sheets no, sorry, whilst I'm at it, hows about 'cat-among-the-pigeons'..............you have all heard about the fema camps and those railroad cars allegedly filled with restraining devices.....well what IF these were NOT for whom everyone thinks, the public at large?........what if they are for someone or something else?

Barry
AW Sh**aving cream! Pop Quiz! Put your books and notes underneith your desks! And I thought my school days were done!

There's just too many possibilities at this point.
Most of the cars I've seen pictured, resembled the type of restraining brackets as those used in the car manufactureing business.... car haulers.
Could such brackets in these cars be used for the purpose of restraining humans, or anything else? Of course.
But in this case, it could be used for restraining anything from vehicles, to equipment, to humans, to animals, to residents of the 6th and 7th levels of Dulce, Area 51, Camp Hero (Fort Mantauk), and few others that I don't even know about yet.
Not to mention quite reusable. What they haul with them one time, might not be the same they haul in them the next time.

Heck, they're even talking about moving the prisoners of Guantanamo to prisons through out the United States. Perhaps they're for them?

Last edited by Kari Lynn; 10-03-2009 at 05:54 AM.