View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #10
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Surge Protectors Worldwide for the Electrical Power Grid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
...Somehow I am not sure how excited I want to get about having my "molecular structure vibrate" to a CME ...
... I don't think such a thing will happen, because first of all, all these apocalyptic predictions have a common point of origin which I beleive is true. The mayan calendar, especially the pyramid of the evolution of consciousness. Because this calendar have a cycle that will end in 2012, many poeple are taging their prediction to this date.

But what does the original mayan calendar says? It does not mention anything about end of the world scenario or catastrophe. It says we will evolve as a race to a level of consciousness where all human will accept and live by the idea that we shape our future from the state of our consciousness.

Large scale catastrophe are result of inner catastrophe present in the consciousness of millions of humans on Earth. Tsunami and Earthquake might very well happen in a near future because of the turmoil artificially created in the humans consciouness. Garbage movies like '2012' is a good example among many that carries this dark mission.

In definitive, we become what we contemplate. We forge our destiny from our own focus.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote