Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #303
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
This thread is interesting to me. Of the nearly 50 threads I have randomly started...this is one of the most recent (12-14-09)...but it is the one with the most views (over 8,000). And I notice that the view count keeps increasing...even though no one is commenting on it. Also...this is a thread which I don't keep 'bumping' to keep it in circulation...as I seem to have to do with a couple of threads which I consider to be very important...yet which seem to generate little interest...and even some hostility.

I have recently become interested in a Humanistic Christocentric Egyptological Science Fiction...which attempts to speculate in a manner which approximates possible and probable realities. It's very difficult to 'prove' a lot of this...but after awhile...one begins to see patterns and verifications. If you take a long, hard look at this thread...you might see some of these patterns and verifications...but don't lose your devotional faith and legitimate positive spirituality while considering things you have never thought about before. Take your time...and don't take any of this too seriously. I am beginning a journey through the abraxasinas thread...which could shed a lot of light on this thread. I'm already burned-out...and that thread might just push me over the edge!

Namaste
Yes...patterns of verification I would take if very seriously ODM...glad you have enjoyed it Very serious indeed!
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote