View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 11:52 PM   #13
nestingwave
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Energy revolution!

Wow. There have really been some excellent posts emerge since I was last here.

Yes, the problem has been folks trying to develop the free energy via the old (and very dead) paradigm. That is, start a company, get a patent, get investors, keep the invention SECRET, make millions. That's simply not happening and never will happen because the vested powers that be consider free energy a direct and even a PERSONAL threat to their frauds and criminality.

So, as it turns out, many many creative folks all over the world are now engaged in tinkering according to their knowledge, ability and finances. However, SOME have really been coming up with good stuff. Now, everyone that's hip is sharing EVERYTHING they know as fast as possible to the WHOLE WORLD. And THAT WILL get it done.

What will the power company do when all of a sudden people are no longer using their energy?

It is a very quiet revolution because only those interested in this hear anything about it and the people who have studied and experimented enough to know beyond a doubt that free energy is NOT "impossible" are definitely a miniority who dares to question the status quo and the many years of scientific assumption and disinformation that has shaped our societal thinking.

In my view, this discovery is about learning to think holonomically.

I think the ETIs are challenging us by giving hints for us to figure out on our own. For example, watch these videos.

http://www.cropcircleship.com/

Now, in my opinion, these crop circles are telling us a whole lot more than merely giving us plans for a star ship, although, what they are telling us will undoubtedly lead to that eventually -- after we have transformed a bit in our thinking.

Take a look over at Flying Pyramid's thread here on Avalon entitled, "The Secret of Free DC Energy."

What I want to learn is how to utilize nature's own methods of producing usable energy, such as shape, magnetic fields, vortexes and IMPLOSION technology, biogeosystemics and the knowledge of the ancients.

Here is something interesting. I spent 2006 studying Zecharia Sitchen and his take on the most ancient writings ever found on earth. Several books. In one of them, he talks of information on a Sumerian clay tablet that tells of our Anunnaki ancestors using ... guess what ... WATER AS ROCKET FUEL! Yep. They also used water to push large objects out of the way while traveling through the asteroid belt. A water cannon! Of course, it would instantly freeze into very solid matter in the coldness of space.

According to Sitchen's take on the ancient documents, the Anunnaki used MARS as a way station and REFUELING station since there was flowing WATER there at the time.

And now WATER HAS INDEED been found on Mars.

I think that during the time the Anunnaki were here (starting about 250,000 years ago), they discovered more sophisticated energetics than using water as rocket fuel. However, it is interesting that WE are now REdiscovering what our ancestors well knew thousands of years ago.

Many many folks are experimenting with electrolysis to power vehicles and generators! Several innovative patents have been taken out regarding VERY efficient methods of electrolysis -- some of them OVERUNITY.

That will probably be a TRANSITION technology to bring forth the new methods of tapping the energy from the ambient vacuum.

Also, the really cool thing is that our present autos can be CONVERTED to run as hybrids or even solely on the hydroxy gas. There is a TON of information on the web!

And, there have been at least FIVE very large and sophisticated fully magnetic motors that, of course, were suppressed due to the inventors own naievity. So, we all have to do these things "on the sly" so to speak.

But, if enough of us do it, they CANNOT STOP IT!

So far, all I have to work with is a DC model railroad power pack, some magnets, some wire, a few transistors and capacitors and a multimeter but I am determined to get more stuff as my finances allow. Meanwhile, I am educating myself on this. I am working up to building a John Bedini project. There are many yahoo goups dedicated to these projects where ideas, expertise and MISTAKES are being shared. REAL NETWORKING for the greatest purpose one can possibly imagine!

I do really appreciate all the many folks who are SHARING their knowledge and know that WE the people will HAVE to do this and that it CAN and WILL be done. Instead of being a bunch of lazy CONSUMERS, we will become creative EMPOWERS for the sake of our world's healing!
nestingwave is offline   Reply With Quote