View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 12:16 PM   #11
eraser2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Colin Powell endorses Obama on Meet the Press

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli in MI View Post
Inauguration day is January 20, 2009.

Colin Powell is a big time endorsement. If you heard him talk earlier this year, you saw this one coming.

The timing is perfect. Colin Powell knows what his leadership is worth, and endorsed now, after the debates, because he knows many of us focus on these events to make a decision. They want to get a feel for the candidates, kick the tires.

I hope he's been waiting for this election, because I expect Colin Powell to provide valuable testimony against the Bush Regime. Obama and VP nominee Joe Biden have BOTH already stated their policies on the possibilities of prosecution of the Bush crimes. Here is an exciting video of Obama in April, answering a question about torture being authorized by the White House, and investigation of the kleptocracy in general.

You will notice he really takes the time to answer the question. "Nobody is above the law."

Here is Joe Biden on September 3. "No one, no one. No Attorney General, no President. No one is above the law."

Let's not brush by Powell's statement on Meet the Press. Here's a link to that 2 minute segment: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi..._January_2009/

I do not think Powell was referring to inauguration as he clearly states that a "CRISIS" is going to happen on January 21st OR 22nd, NOT the 20th. If he meant something about the inauguration, he'd have said the correct date (I think we can safely assume he knows that date by now).

I am a little shocked that this comment has received so little attention on this forum! I happen to agree that Powell is a man of integrity and perhaps he let this slip through intentionally? Could he be referring to an Obama assassination that is already planned? I hope not, but it is an odd thing to say, especially since Biden echoed an eerily similar comment (also in the video).

OR, maybe, just maybe the 21st/22nd will be when the bombshell of Obama's lack of being a natural-born US citizen will break? That would certainly "test his metal" and cause the Country to have to "support him even when it is no longer popular" to do so (paraphrasing there).

I'm interested to hear some of your perspectives on this. Let's go Project Avalon!! This could be a HUGE clue with even bigger consequences.. this is why this forum exists!

Last edited by eraser2012; 10-21-2008 at 12:19 PM.
eraser2012 is offline   Reply With Quote