View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 02:25 AM   #20
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Imagining the tenth dimension

Drugs can often take people into other realms, but those realms are often in the lower astral – in “hells” instead of “heavens”. Meditation takes you into other realms in a way that honors your body – even though it’s true that you need to partially detach your consciousness from the realm of senses, because otherwise the senses would create far too much “noise”.

Actually, I initially experienced some of the levels of the divine / heavenly worlds in my adolescence. Ten later, at one point in my mid-twenties, I smoked marijuana regularly for a number of weeks. I did so because others had told me they had interesting spiritual experiences from doing so. What I experienced was that although marijuana put me in a detached state as I were “flying”, otherwise the experiences it gave me were quite hellish, extremely “heavy” and sluggish. In no way were they comparable to the wonderful things I experienced through meditation – which were all to do with joy that greatly exceeds what most experience in sex. However, the marijuana did trigger valuable insights in me regarding how boring much conventional work and life seemed to be. It kind of forced me to awaken my psychic abilities, so I could recover my balance. (Normally, a person is born psychic or else they’re not. They don’t often really awaken their psychic abilities to a major level when they’re in their twenties.) Also, in addition to the two Guardian Angels I already had assigned to me permanently, a third one got assigned to me at that point – to help me resolve the mess but also the new insights I had wandered into as a result of the marijuana.

Some years after that, it took me enormous effort over many hours to finally heal myself of the effects of the marijuana. Those effects were physically very, very painful – because marijuana and other drugs disconnect a person from their body in an unnatural way, and you have to eventually kind of undo all of that, and re-connect in the proper, organic way. I wouldn’t recommend drugs to anybody – and that includes marijuana and cocaine. (I know, alcohol and tobacco are drugs too – but they’re not as strong (not as strongly acidic).)
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote