View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:25 AM   #776
THEWATCHER
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Questions for THEWATCHER

Lets begin with Tuesday 10th June 1952, my birth date. We move along to 1954/55 (exact date on file but kept from me) when I was around 2, 2 and a half. That year I contracted double pnuemonia, a killer disease in the 1950's.Rushed to hospital, placed in an oxygen tent in intensive care. My condition worsened, the staff advised my parents to bring in a priest and read my last rites, which they did. I actually died for a few minutes. This is the spooky part. I viewed my small body laying in the bed, my parents sobbing, staff and priest comforting them. I viewed this from the ceiling looking down. Then suddenly a bright light, a whoosh sensation as if being accelerated from stop to high speed then back in my body. Coughing, spluttering and watching mayhem as bewildered staff and parents realised i'd come back to life.

To avoid a very lengthy narrative i will shorten to basics if thats ok. At around age 4 or 5 an event which involved all my family. I recall being in the family front room of our home, awaiting the return of my father. Suddenly there was panic, a large black cloudlike thing was ascending the stairs leading up to our front door. We rushed into the front room and hid behind the large sofa. We watched as the cloud drifted into the room, within seconds my father entered the room, hearing our screams i guess, he passed thru the cloud then stopped suddenly as if not knowing where he was or what he was doing. The cloud started to move towards us, behind the sofa. I last recall much screaming, then nothing.
Strange as it may seem we as a family only briefly discussed this event years later, brushing it to one side.

I used to like playing in the back garden of this house of ours, I'd often take my toys out there and play in the dirt. Around age 5 again one event still puzzles me to this day. It was a bright warmish day as i took my toys out to play. Its bright daylight one minute then pitch black and night time the next, I'm still sitting in the garden playing. I do not recall even being brought indoors by my parents.

Same time range again, around 5 years old. I'm watching the small black n white tv in the front room, not sure whom else is with me. Its a programme i cannot recall and paying attention on and off. Then suddenly the picture changes. This is an era of no remote controls and so any channel switching was done from the tv itself, no one did that. The screen changed to a scene showing an ordinary street with houses and a few cars. It was a very bright sunlit day, glaringly bright. A shiny disc shaped object lands in the road, a door or hatch opens. Not sure if I saw someone/something exit the disc or I knew they would, just as suddenly the picture returned to its original programme.
Later in time I asked other family members if they witnessed this but no one else did and all I received was shrugs from shoulders!!.

We moved from this house in 1957 to go to a brand new housing estate less than a mile away, the Thames View Estate, not far from the then Barking power station.
It was whilst still at Felton road that I became involved with the genetic survey, at around age 4 or 5 (again, exact date on file but kept from me).
The beginnings of many hospital visits, blood tests, x rays, other procedures, injections etc etc. Taken by parents or collected by men in suits in a car to these procedures and tests.