View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 04:14 PM   #10
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Atlantis what was it??

The Mist is something EVERYONE needs to watch. Not only is it one bad ass horror movie written by my own home state writer Stephen King, a master of horror, but it shows the true 'horrors' of mob pyshcology which something we all need to really grasp for what's going on and about to go into. Mob pyschology is very dangerous in terms of the times were heading in.

For awhile I've debated the Atlantis was the Yucatan peninsula but it's still up in the air for me. I've heard conflicting things from Edgar Cayce readings on this, whether the Bahamas were an area apart of it or the Yucatan. Edgar Cayce does say the Andes and Bolivia are remnants of Lemuria. One thing I know for a fact, the Mesoamerican cultures are all descendents or fallout cultures from Atlantis. The Andes were a safe haven from the earth changes of that time. Tiananaco is something thats pretty cool to look into.

The largest stone on that site, the sun stone, was actually disentegrating stoned, and then basically cemented back together, back not like the way we know cement.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote