View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009, 04:47 AM   #2469
Samarkis
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Blessings to All!!

Just wanted to let you all know that a few pics from the July 31st Global Meditation at Coral Castle are up at my Avalon profile page....look to the right side & scroll down! You will see the album! We were graciously treated to a full set of crystal singing bowls being played along with our meditation music!! It was awesome!! Those guys drove 5 hours to be there and 5 hours to go back!!!

I was very happy for all that came...sometimes it is in intent that counts more than "how many"....My hopes are though , that others will feel the desire to join in....I remember from my days living in a certain community....
there were thousands that came for special days to pray together...the sounds of thousands of heartfelt prayers reverbrating against the marble walls was a crescendo I WILL NEVER FORGET!!! It was as if the angelic hosts
were within those voices!!! I wish I could share the experience with everyone and to replicate that in a grid point!!! That is my drive....that is my hope to let others experience such an awesome crescendo!!!

May it Be!!
Samarkis is offline   Reply With Quote