View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 10:15 PM   #61
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Anna Hayes: Earth history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
By the way the Amenti project failed and here there is a link that explained what happened after 2003

http://www.azuritepress.com/faq/faq1.html

Also Tara was invaded in 2005 and it is no longer a viable way up that is the reason why we have to slide
Thanks for the link. I actually found that link a couple of weeks ago and read through it.

This is kind of what I meant in my post above. Every time I read something new and updated, it is always bad news, so to speak. There is never any good news. No matter what was intended by the Guardian Alliance for good purposes, it always seems to fail and the Fallen ones always seem to get their way, whether it's how they originally planned or through some other nefarious plan they came up with when their original perhaps didn't succeed. This is why I always seem to get fear from this. Because it never seems like the "good guys" ever win anything. That's a really elementary way of putting it, but I couldn't think of another way to say it.

The other thing that I don't understand is... if the Fallen ones can have such influence/control over us throughout the years, then why is it that the Guardian Alliance are so hesitant to come forward with this information? It's kinda like they respect our Free Will but the Fallen ones do not. Anna even states in Voyagers I more than once that the GA wouldn't allow her to release this information until the late '90s. With the seriousness of our situation, I just don't understand that at all either.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we have done a lot of damage to Earth and to each other. But, it's certainly worth noting that we have had a lot of help from the Fallen ones, influencing us for many thousands of years, even through mind control as was stated above. So, while I may not be looking for anyone to "save" me per se, it would be nice if the GA would even the playing field a little more with their presence since human beings haven't ever really been able to get rid of the Fallen ones, even those of us that have wanted to.
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote