View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009, 11:44 PM   #79
artvision
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Steven Greer, Disinfo Agent? Details Please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmictexan View Post
Here is a little video about the Baha'i Faith and the NWO. There are severval other videos on the subject if interested. It makes me think, I didn't know that Steven Greer was of that faith. Hmmmmmmmm
Dears,

More than 95% from the so called Truth disclosers are of that kind. The possible good people, knowing something and maybe are all over tormented of remorse and they considering on starting saying something are scarred, like the mouses in the barn, when opening at large, the door.

I do not believe many; most of them come with 60-70% truth just to get the right attention, then inject the dysinfo, or just drag the intended target into "desired" ways.

Do not gulping everything you see or hear even on reputable sites. Also there are people prone to errors. Or maybe that reputable sites are just honey pot traps.

Suggesting to always ask your heart and believe it. Ask heart, is this guy genuine and you will find out!

Also I would suggest do not be in such wonder if you find even the most trusted, be one of them. More of that, be prepared be one of them. Something that is capable to raise and nurture some human being, just to use once, for a single issue, should put you much to thought.

Last edited by artvision; 07-27-2009 at 11:51 PM.
artvision is offline   Reply With Quote