View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #6
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Illuminati-Schnilluminati ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humble Janitor View Post
I see them as fallen angels, people who are jealous because the creator cast them aside in favor of his "newest" creation, humanity. So, they are hell bent on getting back into the favor of the creator by trying to destroy humanity.

Think of it as a classic case of sibling rivalry.

For me, I'm reminded of the movie Dogma and the classic struggle between Bartelby and Loki in regards to dealing with the rejection of the creator.

According to my understanding we are all from the angelic soul line and simply in the next age from when we were created as fellowship for God. Some of us turned against God, some of us loved God and fought, and some well most of us went fishing and didn't care about the war in heaven.

This age is just a time to spiritually evolve and learn what divine love is, and return to that full oneness with God and one another. Some will, some won't, and in the end it will all be worked out as it should be.

As for the Illuminati, yes they are the fallen ones known as Kenites, and they love Lucifer who fulfills the negative side of prophecy. That's how I see it, and ultimately we all must decide to walk in the higher vibrational plane of love or reject it. The choice is ours.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote