View Single Post
Old 09-15-2008, 10:21 PM   #5
Bodhran
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Please post here if from Ireland

Ahh ok I'll move over here so. I concur with mr pilgrim on most things.
There's a ton of info and disinfo out there, I'd say most people who get to this forum have been trawling through it for years in one form or another.
Personally I believe that:
1.There's a bunch of mental people trying their best to start WW3
2.We are constantly evolving spirit forms (even the mental ones)
3.We are all at different stages of spiritual developement(especially the mental ones)
4.It may take a very very very very long time for us to spiritually evolve
5.I don't think we are going to ascend, what have we done to earn that?
6.There may be a galactic event occuring that may facilitate the advancement of spiritual awareness. ( passing through the galactic plane of our solar system,spritual energy radiating etc.. )
7.I don't think you can reincarnate as a more spiritually evolved being unless you have done the work to get there yourself. Don't rush headlong into the mushroom cloud if you know what I mean.
8.You have to trust your instincts, a lot of the info has truth mixed up with an unhealthy dose of ego and imagination.
9. Half the world is going to go feckin nuts during 2012 even if nothing tangible occurs purely because of the fact that they all expect something huge to happen.
10. That's if they don't blow us all to hell first.
11.Oh and there may be large celestial body passing through the solar system soon that will cause havoc around the world. But nobodys really sure about that.
12.Aliens. Who knows what the hell those guys are up to.
13. I'm moving to New Zealand next year. At least they get a decent summer.
Bodhran is offline   Reply With Quote