View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 09:24 PM   #18
Suriel

Wink Re: Enough is enough!

I am going to give you people some guidelines to help you in your mission. Maybe you will find the comfort through knowing your true potential.

The ebb and flow of life is a duality of positivity and negativity. They are both tools that can be used in your spiritual evolution. Since, you are a co-creator, you have a choice to make regarding the path that you follow.

These choices result in a reaction. Hence, you have complete control of your actions and if you learn to visualize the outcome you become a master of your own manifestation.

First of all, welcome to the Spiritual War of Earth. I sense that you are all good people that are confused by the new energies that you are receiving. This is natural. You must realize that your soul is struggling to connect to the truth. And the truth is simple. We are reaching a point in our evolution where we must make a choice to evolve or dissolve.

There will be changes occuring due to the old systems collapsing. But I assure you new ones will be created in the Golden Age.
Do not fear change. For in change you can create new wonderful possibilities.

You are protected. You are eternal. Therefore once you know this, you can then begin your work as a lightworker. Take the time to meditate and relax with the energies around you. Feel the Ether. Feel the life and love around you. This is your true connection to the One. Breathe this love. Know that this is your true guide.

Do not depend on old human systems for your answers. Go within and embrace your spirit. If you balance out these energies you will notice your surroundings adapt around you. For everything you create in your mind and soul becomes a physical manifestation. Your thoughts become radio signals into the cosmos. Embracing your strands of DNA and activating your power will move you forward through these changes.

If you die right now, you will come back again into another physical body. Your soul cannot die. The physical violence, greed, death, and decay will be replaced with balance, generosity, life, and growth. Life continues. Earth will always be here. And so will you.

Now taking all that in, the human race will eventually learn that serving self does not serve others. This old system is failing. And many of you have also heard this in the Camelot and Avalon material. We are awakening into a wonderful opportunity. And it is my honor to tell you that we are on the right path to a better future.

It may look grim on the outside. But remember our societies, communities, ideas, and creativity, always comes from within. It is all a matter of choice. What road you decide to follow is your choice and your free will.

Peace.