View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 01:13 AM   #74
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things NewEngland....redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by unloadedgunn View Post
I just had a thought. I have plenty of tent space around here, and for those folks coming a long distance, this might be an option. I know it's chilly at night, but there's no better time to practice life in the wilderness than the present.
I couldn't be more down. The hell with work. I like your attitude and your enthusiasm to get a large group of us together. I've always been theorizing a situation where somehow all of the "awakened" people in the world all buy a huge chunk of land together and set up shop and get to being creative. What is the largest possible chunk of land that could be bought? It could almost be like a new country, perhaps we could even declare our independence from all other countries. We could band together with the Ron Paul revolutionaries as well. Could thousands of people organize such a thing together? haha I love to think about it.

Anyway, I love your idea and I'm there. Could you PM me the town or address or whatever information you would like to give me? Thanks.

Last edited by Irving; 10-11-2008 at 01:18 AM.
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote