View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 01:30 AM   #377
PhiedPiper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alchemikey View Post
"A university professor who is an expert in sound and a part-time DJ believes Stonehenge was created as a dance arena for listening to "trance-style" music."

"We were able to get some interesting results when we visited the replica by using computer-based acoustic analysis software, a 3D soundfield microphone, a dodecahedronic speaker, and a huge bass speaker from a PA company."

"The most interesting thing is we managed to get the whole space (at Maryhill) to resonate, almost like a wine glass will ring if you run a finger round it."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/sciencenews/4108867/Stonehenge-was-giant-concert-venue.html

what perfect timing for this article to show up at the dailygrail

peace,
mikey
Thanks again for posting this mikey, if you had not I would have. Here is another similar example, by now we have probably enough evidence to form a rather steady conclusion as to the acoustic (and other wavelengths as well, chiefly tactile/brainwave/visual) purpose of megalithic monuments:

http://www.humanresonance.org/gelendjik.html

Now the crucial thing here is to realize that this is exactly the same principle we are going for here. It's a complex subject and down the road I'm hoping to collaborate with other technically oriented individuals to really weigh out the best approaches to this kind of effort.

Eventually it might be possible to build comparable structures using much more affordable and accessible materials.

But in the meantime, we can restore vitality to the grid which I theorize will serve to reclaim the portal for creative energy into the collective consciousness stream, which will in turn be the catalyst for the increase in novelty predicted by McKenna.

What we are trying to do here is get all the way to the heart of the issues we face, so that there is a great practical purpose for this effort even from the very first session in February.

take care everyone
PhiedPiper is offline   Reply With Quote