View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #1240
Truthseeker360
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

technochamanic

Love @ Light is all i offer (please accept this ) not friend as i feel you are not,not namaste as we do not resonate.

I did not wish to reply to you to,but as time goes on i feel i must if only for myself.

From your initial post your first words, [QUOTE]This is my first message. I have signed up today strictly for the purpose of voicing these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions! /QUOTE]

i felt my barriers go up, the barriers of protection self preservation.These feelings time has shown me, to trust long before i ventured here on this thread.
My natutral instinct of the gut/heart.

You came with issues ....

1. web site

we answered them

you came with requests....

2. Forum discussion

we answered them

you came with ideas....

3.Promotion

you answered them
we will revisit this later

you came with statments......
4. Secrecy
i answered them in post shortly after i wont delude myself with visions of grandure/quote them or waste server speed or your valuable reading time just look if u so wish.

you brought friends?

[QUOTE]I'm in full alignment with all of your points.
But maybe we've both just done media/marketing for too long? /QUOTE] Czymra

[QUOTE] However, I will do this only if we can drop all the pseudo-secrecy about 'what lays ahead' and even more so, I can only approve of my service to this undertaking once the 'protection mechanisms' that were alluded to before are being laid in the open.
We know such events like this one have been manipulated before, this was said early on in the thread and I've meanwhile done quite some research into the topic. If we want to change reality, we have to make sure that our energy is used to our intention, this also was said before.
/QUOTE]Czymra

However i feel your negative vibe attracted Czymra, for i have read his posts and have seen him do this from time to time,but i resonate with Czymra with you i do not.
I myslef took a negative turn as did Czymra as did others ([QUOTE]Originally Posted by Astralwalker

You are totally aware that my response was only the mirror of little arrogant and personal approach of the poster. It only lowered the vibration and had served a little purpose, but we are living in a complicate Matrix and sometimes this happens. It happens to everyone. I see the path and the ending point of all this in the distance and when I recognize the frequency that will lead to offcourse in the future I just react. But what is done is done, I move on.
/QUOTE])

I myself had reached a point where i needed more input,i did not demand but looked myself ( and am working on same ) your input? has only lowered my personal vibration and to this post taken my time from my work,is this your intention i ask.

Even though these questions were not directed at me, they were of course directed to my beliefs.And served only to lower my thoughts.
Others were silent by way of posting/showed the credit it dereserved/.

But i re evaluated my thoughts and instead looked for the good/ the light within your post, and responded accordingley.

I answered Czymra he resonated again as in the past.
We helped each other (Thanyou Czymra) we are one.

technoshamanic you hepled me (thankyou) i evaluated myslef and flourished.

.3 Promotion i mentioned i we would come back to this.

People like problems with soloutions ([QUOTE]I also like the way he shows a problem but also suggests a plausible answer./QUOTE] Zeddo )as it's negates the issue 1 -1 = 0 simple eh....... maybe not.
[QUOTE]I'd be definitely willing to help setting this up or even provide server space if that's a problem (except for hosting video files, sorry! there are dedicated services for that, e.g. youtube, and you can grab any youtube video and download it if needed)/QUOTE] your intention i ask
I started such thread !!!

Your problems with answers MADE people resonate with you,your intention i ask,

Again to show we resonted with you?.....

[QUOTEIt's a great idea for others to be able to chip in also. But we need to move this off this forum as it's subscription based (see my previous post).

We could e.g. set up a wiki, or even open a separate thread, but on the new forum http://nexus2012.proboards your intention i question

Please practice what you preace
Quote:
c) Information overload
SOLUTION revise the text content to be more digestable,
i feel i have eaten all that i can from your buffett.
Quotes can easily be construde and taken from context

EWhen people say i mean not to offend but... i mean not to __but etc etc...
They usually do...
[QUOTE] DISCLAIMER: Please do not take offense in any of these comments, these are meant strictly as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, meaning I have some issues with how this works right now but I also propose solutions! /QUOTE]
Its even stated within a disclaimer!!

[QUOTE]Astralwalker. I do not mean to attack you,/QUOTE]
Zedo i resonate with you ,i feel you were a mirror of Czymra. L@L
They usually go on ...to say ....what they say... they will not.

I feel even your avtar is questionable Yoda ....to represent unknown force techno.... scientific understanding shamanick... you get the picture?....
i'm sure i spyed a thread on avtars somewhere (homework anyone)
technoshamanic you now have the thread you created you wanted you achieved.
Please go forth and grow the thread as you will, should you feel you wish to come back here to avalon and share your findings .

I feel we would welcome you back with open arms

Or would you rather pick apart my spelling my puncuation my sentement or me ? would you like any personal info that you can pick apart or be all that you can and shead light and warmth.

i leave you with yet another another moment of wisdom and heart felt sentement from non other the technoshamanic [QUOTE]My little arrogant Astralwalker, you really need to take a deep breath/QUOTE] where is the oneness techno......

im sure you uttered some where watch your words choose the carefully....dito

can we now utter Namaste?technoshamanic

I myself

my individualisam within the oneness

Love @ Light

ps can someone now post peace @light a pic would be great for i have nothing that fits the bill.

Last edited by Truthseeker360; 03-13-2009 at 09:05 PM.
Truthseeker360 is offline   Reply With Quote