View Single Post
Old 11-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #28
dagon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: do you feel like I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smickle1111 View Post
Hey

I know how you feel. I have been trying to tell workmates, friends, etc about 9-11 for many years. But no one seems to care. Given away many docs and DVD's. There are so many unanswered questions and facts about this day. No one comes back and says wow! Thats amazing... ppl are very lazy and are happy living in their little bubble. So even trying to mention aliens, bases on the moon and mars or jumprooms is pointless. Unless its on 60 minutes or opera people do not listen! Even when the NWO is put right out infront of peoples noses like the front page of my local paper (I'd put the image up but cant figure out how to post a picture).

See the movie thats coming out next year.. The illuminate! They put it in movies, so when u mention it to people it all think its made up.

Ifyou give people DVDs like Alex jones / J.B (end game, or terror storm, or loose change) or David Icke (big brother big business) and dont start to question things then there's no point continuing to try. You can lead a horse to water but u cant make it drink.

Anyway, david wilcock seems to think everything is on track at the moment and the NWO will soon fall. The next few months will be interesting... will we see iran or china wars? The amero? Martial law and bush stays in office?

Take care all!
I hope somewhere there is a round table fighting the good fight. like a anti illuminate. a well organized group of people, think tanks. to rip the doors down. I pray for this. I know its happing. I just hope there putting the same energy the dark side is.

do you really think bush is going to pull that **** off. I know about the bill he created. but do you really think that card is going to be pulled? or maybe obama will be led in the same direction. the walls seem to be falling. I just hoping the foundation shows.

Last edited by dagon; 11-24-2008 at 05:30 AM.
dagon is offline   Reply With Quote