View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 03:39 PM   #13
Phosphene_Sparks
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: James Casbolt:Underground U.K. bases!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
It is quite possible that he is delusion or under severe mind control, however I have been hearing similar rumors for years. I have even heard that there are alien bases under the White House and Capitol Hill in Washington as well as under the Vatican in Rome.

With that said and given what we have heard about Area 51 and the Denver Airport, there seems to be some credibility to the story. Then there is the case of Phil Schneider. He used to work for the government and was involved in the construction of Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB bases). In talks given in 1995, he said that there were 129 active deep military bases in America and two more under construction, He confirmed (at that ime) that there existed a minimum of two underground bases in each state. Phil also mentioned that there were more than 1,450 DUMB bases worldwide. In 2001, Stewart Swerdlow reported in his Los Angeles talk that there were 133 active DUMB bases in America. Phil also revealed that 62 of those 129 DUMB bases were being used as housing facilities for various alien groups that the governement had made treaties and agreements with. The rest were being used by humans (military & civilians) for biological, chemical, and mind control development. Phil mentioned in his last lecture in Seattle, Washington (Sep 24, 1995) that he was publishing a book that would expose these government secrets and identify the location of every underground base in America, as he felt the American public were entitled to know what the government was doing with their money and keeping secret from them. When Phil was found murdered in Oregon in early January, 1996, all of his records, alien artifacts, journals, book manuscript, etc. were missing.

Schneider's story strikes me as somewhat plausable. Did he ever get any books/publications out? That last lecture of his can be found online... i think i found it on google videos.

M
Phosphene_Sparks is offline   Reply With Quote