View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 11:45 PM   #61
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What is Gizeh Intelligence?

Ortho- like you I want to know what's going on as well- the Pleiadian's/Plejarens's from reading the Meier material back in the 80's I've never trusted- they don't strike me as heart centered- yes, Barbara M made up for that but still......Bringers of What Dawn?

As far as the Draco's - well there seems to be a lot of disinfo about them- hard to tell even though by appearance alone that may speak volumes but hey some people love having pet reptiles- maybe it's a pet reptile conspiracy from a higher level- the little ones are tired of being caged in- and perhaps we really are caged in by the larger one's.......

As far as Sirius A, B, C- well we got some people on the planet claiming to be Sirian Hybrids and that those are the *lightworkers* and then we have tales of Annunaki coming from various Sirius places.......and the rest as they say is history.....

So which faction did the Nazi's make contact with- only Aldebaran's or other's?

Are we renegade Lyrian's, are the dracs from Orion? Or are we Annunaki creations? So much confusion.......hopefully one honest ET race will communicate with us to figure it out- oh, I left out the Zetas.......
and the beings of Tau C, and a whole host of others......
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote