View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 11:46 AM   #1326
Astralwalker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Still overload overhere and I just want to send my regards to all of you guys...You are all wonderful and shine like a stars.

Viking, Mudra, Antonia, Perseide, Alchemikey, Samarkis, Phiheflye, Jazzgad, Unlimited mind, Lightbeing, Truthseeker360...the list is long and everyone else, you are all great!

I’m looking forward for some spare time tomorrow to test the file but I’m sure it will be wonderful.

I think it will be the best so far and we will do the best this time since, the audio and the video will be introduced together.

I would like to mention once more that in order that we do this properly and to generate the maximal effect in the Matrix >> the file has to start exactly on 8 pm GMT and not prior or after that time. So please have discipline and do not do this prior 8 pm, later or too late.

Just open up to the audio and video and the file will do its magic by default.

Don’t resist it, just let go and let the file guide you towards the inner deep.

During the whole meditative process hold the positive vibe inside you and keep transmitting Love, Light, Harmony and Balance outwards.

Just see deep inside yourself while the audio and video file is on and allow your most divine to come out. Allow strong beams of light to come out from your heart, and to penetrate through walls, buildings, mountains, forests, rivers, lakes, seas, oceans, clouds, through the whole planet and keep that illumination as long as possible until whole planets shines in light.

The point is to reach your feelings and to express them out. Despite the fact I didn’t test the file that Perseide had made I think that it will serve its purpose.

Do not hold bad thoughts or doubts or bad vibes, just open up, look with better eyes and start reshaping this reality with Light and clean emotions. Just imagine a world like you want to be and visualize this.

Let there be light...everywhere and in every heart

God bless you all,
Astralwalker
Astralwalker is offline   Reply With Quote