View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 08:38 PM   #362
Sanat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Meditation:

I suggest to make the meditation as simple as possible if we want as many people to participate as possible. The importance is not so much in "how", but more in the momentum. That is how many people will feel attracted and actually participate in it. Many are probably totally new to meditation as such.

What could be more simple than just sitting down with closed eyes and being tender/intimate and Present with Oneself, cultivating a feeling of gratefulness towards Life and Existence? Yet, this is very hard for most people. To simply sit still and allow the waves of the restless mind to relax into the Ocean of Peace/Oneness. Therefore a "technique" of some kind is necessary.

I suggest to simply focus on the breath. Try to be present with the breathing while cultivating a feeling of gratitude for everything inside. When lost in a "daydream" return to the breath again and again. Be present in the moment as much as possible and relax. Gratitude is bound to raise your frequency.

Music is nice if you like that of course. But to include as many as possible the basic thing should be as simple as possible. Just my thoughts about the whole thing.

Love,

Sanat
Sanat is offline   Reply With Quote