View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 05:30 PM   #1434
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Ooohhh, my freinds, come on, are we in Kindergarten here? Every week the same...realy fullish, sorry to say...

Why don't we just calm down a bit, all of us? Hmmm? What's this all about EGO? Leaders? Or hypnotising? Hello? Hypnotysing??? WOW !!

I already stated in few occacions here on this forum, it's not about me or you here...not the individual, but the WE must be in the foreground!

Why don't we act like WE?

Don't you remember why are you here, on this forum? Already forgotten?

It is your FREE WILL that let YOU to be here, it is your free will that let YOU to participate here, it is your free will that let YOU to join this extraordinary experimet (yes, experiment, as no one knows how succesfull we will be)!!

We are here as we have something in common...WE'RE ALL ON THE PATH OF AWAKENING!!! Sure, there are powers (terestrial and extraterestrial) that don't want us to be succesful. And the only way they can achieve their intention is if they divide us!!!!

Divide and Conquer!!! Oh, I know, I know that I repeat my self, I already wrote that phrase once here...or twice ...but this is what's happening...it is our reality, whether we want it or not...
Will I let them to divide further? Not any more! It's enough, once for all time.

Oh yes, there were some other here who tried to divide us! I know this, I sensed them. Some of you know this too! So where are they now? They're gone! And I know that YOU also know why they're gone...Our vibration is simply getting too high for many other, that's the simple reason!

So act from your heart! Otherwise you will not have a thiny chance to find the thruth that we're all so desperately searching to find!!!

One other thing....

You don't know me, please don't judge me!

Don't judge anyone until you really know him/her...

So please stop, please!!!! Stop wasting your precious energy...you will all need it, sooner or later, it's a long way ahead, remember this

And I must repeat myself once again, for the last time ever...if you're still unsure why are you here, please go back to the very beginning of this thread!! The first page, the first words...

...for all of us who want to listen....

That's why we gathered here my freinds, and came this far...we listened!!!

We listened with our hearts!!! Otherwise we wouldn't be here any more!

malletzky

Last edited by Malletzky; 03-26-2009 at 05:40 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote