View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 03:39 AM   #25
Heretic
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Are Our Religious Idea's Our Own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trishsgate View Post
I did some extensive research also into the 60's and 70's I think I have the years correct and what I found was what was wanted was not being achieved it took another 30 to 40 years to get people back into purchasing, overextending, reconfiguring societies etc. all to come to a slow down or crash which is occurring now. Can it be pulled off I doubt it seriously there is far to much greed in leadership roles for that to be overcome. You have to love people's individuality, their uniqueness and yet their unity and caring when needed. We can and should be service to self and service to others this duality is what defines us.

If unity was wanted then why have wars, conflict, and strife then why not steer away from that direction. If environmentalism is what is wanted then why create materialism, why use nuclear, coal and fossil fuels as primary sources of energy, I don't see it or get the picture if that is what they want they are going in a complete opposite direction.
I can relate, I do not pretend to know the answers. The fact that the media, the books, the magazines, and all other sources of information I use to even attempt to conclude such an answer could easily be painted with the brush of dis-information and control by those who have been in charge of making this information I use available.

Concerning the dicotome of behavior presented by our world leaders, and the fact that there are such wars and revolutions indicate that there is only one faction in control of all spinning out this play with actors and scripts, OR we are witnessing various factions vying for control and supremacy.

Bob Dean states that aliens never left and have been involved in every aspect of human life since the turn of the 20th century. Now I doubt the Nibiru scenario but not because I doubt him. (and to be honest, I have no clue but yet there is little evidence, and it could be a fear based game for the end game scenario we seem to be witnessing, real or not). Yet the idea of a alien race, coming here to give the next spiritual and technological boost to mankind intrigues me, because there is a trail to follow there. I could easily write an essay on this showing proof this is happening.

Nevertheless it is clear that we are seeing a war for control occurring in the government of the USA, especially concerning foreign policy and the question of war. Perhaps we are witnessing alien intervention that has sent people on a negative path as well as the opposite.

How long ago did this war start?

Who are the major players?

Are we only seeing the tip of the iceberg out here in the private sector?

What is the meaning behind all of this disclosure?

Last edited by Heretic; 11-16-2008 at 04:14 AM.
Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote