View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:12 AM   #1
McMaster
Avalon Senior Member

Default Interesting things happening in South Australia

Hi all!

Following events took place on saturday 24th of October, so last saturday afternoon.
My housemate and another friend of mine went for a drive to the hills surrounding Adelaide in South Australia. Not too far from the suburbs up the hill they (they both are my friends and workmates) turned on to a dirt road, this road didn't particularly go anywhere, just connected two main roads and was an access to a couple small farms and houses. They pulled over soon after turning on to the road, to have a ciggarette and one of them was having a beer as well. After a couple of minutes, a military 4 wheel drive comes from opposite direction, and stops on the side of the road about 50-80 metres from my friends. Car is fully camo colors and so is the guy who jumps out from the vehicle. This army personel walks to a tree near by, and nails a some sort of black sign on to the tree. Then he walks back to the car, and they drive off, driving past my friends and disappearing behind a corner. They thought that it was a bit bizare, but didn't really think too much about it. About 5 minutes later a convoy of three cars comes from direction the 4 wheel drive went. First car was a normal 4 wheel drive car, not army colors or anything, second car was a military police sedan car, and the last one was a black motorbike, fully black, no any logos or stripes. When they then started to continue their drive, they drove past the sign, and they see a sign, with an arrow pointing top left corner and below it was an silhouette of a head of an alien, you know, typical grey type. It was black, and it was spraypainted on it with white paint using a template. They took some photos of it, and then they took the sign with them. Down the road the motorbike was coming back and drove past them. But that was all they would see on that road after the bike. I'll post the photos of the sign as soon as I get them out from the phonecamera.

Has anybody else seen this type of signs anywhere else, and would anybody have any clue what this could be?
McMaster is offline   Reply With Quote