View Single Post
Old 04-09-2009, 03:42 PM   #1586
phireflye
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

this image reminds me of something I saw during the meditation on Mar 28: picture the skydivers connected both hand and feet , and so many that they encirle the globe with a "net" of linked people. This created a "buffer" of human hearts which absorbs incoming energies from space and transmutes them.

Let us act as buffers for all who are suffering in any way at this historic time...

Quote:
"..our immediate planetary dilemma of "fractionating fractality" (loss of embeddedness) to hold atmosphere, ecosystem and gravity grid together, may in fact be most powerfully resolved by the most powerful magnetic centering device on the Earth, COLLECTIVE HUMAN LOVE." ~ Dan Winter

SPROUTING GRASS MOON

7:55 am PDT, 4/9/2009
Sun: 19-20 deg Aries: "A Young Girl Feeding Birds In Winter"
Moon: 19-20 deg Libra: "A Rabbi Performing His Duties"

Quote:
It is an emotional time—a time of romance, fertilization, and relationships.

The Aries-Libra polarity is a relationship axis, where Aries represents "self" and Libra represents "other". Where Aries is about self-assertion, Libra is about compromise. The energy of the Libra Moon is the awareness of the need for relationships and all that comes with maintaining them--compromising, negotiating, graciousness, and balancing. The Aries Sun, on the other hand, is self-assertive, leading, and personally courageous. This Full Moon urges us to strike a balance between meeting our personal needs and tending to the needs of a significant other, and between independence or autonomy and dependence or companionability.

The Libra Moon is diplomatic, equality-minded, and fair-minded. The Aries Sun, however, values authenticity over tact, and is energized by independent efforts. The Full Moon illuminates this conflict.

With the Moon full and bright in the sky, symbolic "illumination" occurs in our own lives. However, these new feelings and revelations are emotional ones, as emotions burst forth into our consciousness. It's time to express ourselves, and to let things out of our systems. Of course, we might want to exercise some care while doing so, knowing that what is coming out of us is new and not particularly rational as yet. Full Moons are about exposing or illuminating issues that are already there, but that have not yet been dealt with. CafeAstrology.com

Quote:
This full moon reminds us: "Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things." http://www.mountainastrologer.com/cu...lunations.html

2009 and the Saturn- Uranus opposition:

Quote:
So what’s our assignment here?
Detach our attention from limitation and disruption, and personalize Grace.
I don’t need to preach about Gratitude, cuz plenty of others are doing it. What I will preach about is that it’s time to listen to those who are preaching Gratitude.

That’s the essence of 2009. If we do nothing during 2009 but detach from limitation and disruption, and focus on Grace and Gratitude, we’ll sail through famously. We can, and will, go into more detail, but for now we wanna just mention a few things.

Detachment is tricky. Positive thinking isn’t enough. We have to be present and loving with the negativity that’s really there. If we don’t, we just drive it deeper into unconsciousness. There are a lot of methods for being present and loving with our negativity.

It’s an excellent time to remember the Serenity Prayer – Grant me the power to change what I can, the serenity to accept what I can’t, and the wisdom to know the difference. jbuss.com
love+thrive=shine
phireflye

Last edited by phireflye; 04-09-2009 at 04:08 PM.
phireflye is offline   Reply With Quote