Thread: Amen Ra
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 01:51 AM   #217
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Amen Ra

So sorry...but it did make me think..and it is what ODM is saying in another post...

Quote:
I'm going to try to spend some quality time with Egyptology...which could be the key to a lot of things...including properly understanding the Bible and the history of most religions. We may all have more in common than we realize. Stargate SG1 may help us to connect a lot of dots. Science fiction may contain more truth than we think. I think the PTB (many of them) want us to get informed...without going crazy. Science fiction may be one of the best ways of helping us to 'get it'. We can be dangerously irrational at times...and disclosure may have to occur here and there...with truth and fiction intermingled...over a period of many years. I think we are about half-way through the disclosure process...and I think that the disorientation and disillusionment will be profound. Egypt and North Africa may have a lot to do with disclosure. Take a very close look at Hathor, Amen Ra, and the Giza Plateau. Just a hunch. Watch the videos in the first post...as a group...and then connect the dots. We live in very interesting times.

Namaste
Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
WinterWolf: We might be shocked if we knew our full reincarnational histories. I won't do regression hypnosis. I worry about regressive interference and deception. I also worry about who I might have been...and how badly I might have $crewed things up. At times...I'm almost frantic when I think about Universal and Earth History. It's so overwhelming if you really face yourself...and think. It only hurts when I think. I indulge in the masturbation of the mind...which is quite painful...and which is causing me to become spiritually blind.

Namaste
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote